Sunagakure (砂隠れの里, Sunagakure no Sato; Literally meaning "Village Hidden in the Sand") lies in the Land of Wind. As one of the Five Great Shinobi Countries, Sunagakure's leader is the Kazekage, the most recent being Silver Ignis Moonfire. Ninja from this village are known to specialize in Fuuton, Dokuton and Kugutsu no Jutsu.
Gathered together from the various desert dwelling warriors of the sands, Sunagakure has the smallest population of all the great nations. The shinobi make up for this deficit with their ferocity. Philosophy: success of a mission supersedes all, even the lives of the warriors involved. The sands present a variety of dangers for any outsider who dares to trespass upon their world.
List of Kazekages
The Kazekage (風影; Literally meaning "Wind Shadow") are the leaders of Sunagakure. Feared and respected across the world, they are responsible for making Sunagakure a powerful and great village, despite its small size. Full-bodied statues of all the former Kazekage are kept in the room where Sunagakure's council convenes.
Kazekages in Shinobi Legends History
- Shodai: Radiant Eclipse
- Nidaime: Kayenta Moenkopi
- Sandaime: CJoftheDesert
- Yondaime: Raijin Hikari
- Godaime: Zojin Tanaka
- Rokudaime: Silver Ignis Moonfire
Outside the Village Walls
(All people traveling towards Suna from the north pass through the first two areas before reaching the front gates, the Salt Flats lie to the south and run toward the sea.)
Within the Village Walls
- Main Bazaar
- Local Shops
- The Town Square
- Residential District
- The Mission Office
- Sunagakure's Grand Library
- The Greenhouse
- Sunagakure Medical Center
- Sunagakure Ninja Academy
Other Disclosed Facilities
(These locations are not made public knowledge unless in times of emergency. Only the upper shinobi, Jounin and higher, know the direct pathways to these facilities.)
Within the village there are many powerful and well respected clans as well as organizations. Although a few of the prominent clans have started their origins in other villages, branches of those main clans reside here.
- Six Desert Scorpions (六沙漠蠍, Mutsu Sabaku Sasori)
- Sunagakure ANBU
- Puppet Brigade (傀儡部隊, Kugutsu Butai)
- Total Fūinjutsu Sweep and Renewal
- As of March 19th 2013, all vagrant fūinjutsu not belonging to the Kazekage or active Sunagakure shinobi forces have been located and removed from within the village and from the village walls by Suna's security team. All otherwise officially documented fūinjutsu have been reinstalled.
- This is a detection type barrier that can be used to surround the entire village in a transparent dome, and allows the security team to monitor said area remotely. The barrier is connected to a second, smaller barrier called a Sensing Water Ball (感知水球, Kanchi Suikyū) which the technique user uses to detect entrants into the barrier as well as maintain the size, and shape barrier. When someone passes through the barrier, the sphere ripples at the point of entry. This sphere is made from water, and persons, or chakra is represented as varying-sized blimps.
- A technique inspired by the Telescope Technique, Fūinjutsu: Kakushi-Me creates seals which when remotely activated by a user act as an "eye" for surveillance purposes. These seals are well hidden along the main gate's walls as well as the walls within the village itself. They are mostly concentrated along high-traffic streets and the marketplace. There is a special security team dedicated to running these seals in shifts throughout the day.
to be edited in later
These rules apply directly to those who [mainstream] role-play within Sunagakure:
- No foreigners are to auto-enter or exit Suna. Doing so will result in a warning, ask for said player to repost, and if they don't comply, they will be ignored.
- Only active members of Suna may role-play Suna NPCs.
- Abide by the decisions made by the higher ups within the village, even if you don't agree with them.
- If you have a problem with a decision made concerning you, or others, from Suna Higher Ups, bring it to their attention directly. Don't let the hurt or disagreement go unsaid for 2 months, only to go rogue or do some action against the village. We can't help you if you don't speak to us about your problems.
- If you role-play within the village, you are subjected to the posts of others attempting to interact with you. If their post is fair and fit, and you fail to 'protect' yourself, or 'evade' the other player's attempt by your next post, they have the opportunity to legitimately auto-hit you, just like in the zone fights.
- NOTICE TO ATTACKERS ~ "If attacking the village you must wait for a reply before enacting your successful aggressions against this village. Any and all massive destruction posts against the village that are made without allowing defenders the opportunity to respond will be ignored."