Tsuji Nakoto (辻ナコト, Nakoto Tsuji) was known once as the Last of the Divine. He was an Uchiha, but adopted into the Nakoto Family. Raised by the Nakoto, he was a stern and disciplined child. Honing his strength in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, he soon becamse the strongest of his village at the age of 13. His Uchiha blood was awakened at the loss of his little brother, Genkumaru. Unlike most Uchiha, his Sharingan awakened with Two Tomoe in both eyes. His family began to fear him for this reason. He was soon forsaken and cast out of the village. With his manic rage boiling over, he massacred his entire village, awakening Mangekyou Sharingan. He left not a single standing building. He then wandered, surviving on his own for 9 years until he met an elderly man who turned to be the leader of a small village hidden behind Sunagkure. For two years, he protected his home and his people. War came from the north and a man of great power subdued Tsuji. He was held hostage and tortured by a mad scientist, Osaka, who somehow possessed the eye of a mangekyou sharing user and DNA from descendants of Indra and Asura. By injecting this DNA and implanted the eyes into Tsuji, he obtained Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan was awakened in both eyes. However, due to his chakra being seal and his body sedated, he could not escape. Years later, He was released with no sign of the scientist. He wandered solemnly back to what was left of his village and found nothing but ash. Fueled by hatred, he set out aimlessly, destroying anyone and everyone in sight. For 5 years he terrorized the outskirts of Sunagakure until he suddenly vanished.
Many years later, seeming not to have aged a bit, he was seen working alongside the Sound Five of Otogakure. Shortly afterwards, He vanished once more after completing his "experiments" on a Steel Release User.
Tsuji is an unpredictable person. He is often mysterious and seems to be up to some deeper, darker agenda but it is still uncertain. He can be generous and heart-warming, but it is not often seen by many. He is a very humble shinobi, having easily admitting when he is wrong or at a loss.In most cases, he's quite the silent type, however, he has a way with words. He observes the mannerisms and small habits of the people around him. One would not him as evil, however his true nature is more chaotic in his untamed state. He has the potential to become demented, going into a blind rage.<p style="font-weight:normal;">
Currently, Tsuji has come out of hiding in the Eastern Hideout and returned to a chaos-driven Otogakure. He is working alongside Takeo to investigate a recent massacre in the south of Otogakure.
Tsuji's physical prowess is often concealed, however his skill in many different areas are well above average. Growing up, his skill was praised by the leader of the village.He often uses Genjutsu to avoid actual battle. However, in his chaotic rampage, he can be quite aggressive and his abilities nearly double
- Chakra Control and Nature Transformation
- Tsuji has superb chakra control and his chakra reserves a fairly large for him not being a jinchuuriki. He has an natural affinity for Raiton and Katon Jutsu, however due to his Rinnegan, his ability to perform all Nature Tranformation Jutsu is above average
Tsuji has created a series of Fuinjutsu, unique to only him. He began manufacturing these jutsu when he first came in contact with Kyoki during his exile. He can perform these techniques faster than most shinobi, however there they require an extensive about of chakra to initially implement.
Tsuji awakened and mastered the Sharingan at the age of 13. He usually hides his Sharingan, even though the use of it uses bare mininum chakra. The Sharingan allows Tsuji to see the flow of chakra, predict movements, as well as facilitate his use of genjutsu.
Even though he's obtained Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, he mostly refrains from using it for unknown reasons. In awakening both eyes, he acquired the use of Susanoo. His Eternal Mangekyō is a "straight tomoe" (直巴, Choku Tomoe) type, granting him fluidity in his movements when fighting.
- In his left eye, he was able to use Kamui, which allows him absorb his own body into a distortion and can teleport to virtually any location he desires. When using Kamui to teleport, anything he is touching will be warped along with them, and their chakra becomes untraceable. His dimension consists of infinite mountains with flat tops above black clouds that fall into a bottomless nothing. The sky is black with bright red stars forming various constellations.
- In his right eye, he is able to use Kotoamatsukami, which allows him to enter the mind of any individual within their field of view, and manipulate them by giving them false experiences, making it seem as if they were doing things of their own free will. It is regarded as a genjutsu of the highest calibre, due to the victim being entirely unaware that they are being manipulated. Even with his Eternal Mangekyou and Rinnegan, he cannot perform this technique more than once within a single day.
- In both eyes, he can summon his Susanoo. It's a grey-sh black color and wields a scimitar during its armored form. In complete form, it can protrude jagged blades from various points of it's body, extending infinitely.
Tsuji awakened his Rinnegan from being injected with Indra and Asura's DNA. The Rinnegan granted him a family of abilities collectively known as the Six Paths Technique:
- The Deva Path (天道, Tendō), which is able to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces.
- The Asura Path (修羅道, Shuradō), which allows the user to augment their body with mechanised limbs, weaponry and armour.
- The Human Path (人間道, Ningendō), which affords the ability to read a person's mind while also removing their soul.
- The Animal Path (畜生道, Chikushōdō), which allows the user to summon a wide variety of creatures.
- The Preta Path (餓鬼道, Gakidō), which is capable of absorbing all forms of chakra, including most ninjutsu.
- The Naraka Path (地獄道, Jigokudō), through which the user can call upon the King of Hell.
- The Outer Path (外道, Gedō), with which the user is able to preside over life and death.
He also has the ability to master all nature transformations as well as create black receivers and is able to project shadows of himself into the invisible world known as Limbo (輪墓, Rinbo, Literally meaning: Wheel Grave), which is generally impossible to detect or visually perceive. The shadows can operate independently of the user, attacking and restraining target(s) or defending the original body from harm. He can produce up to two, one from each eye. However, once the shadow's time is at its max, it returns to his body for a period of time.
Like all cursed seals, the user receives increased chakra levels and physical capabilities when the seal is active, to the point where with the second level, is equivalent to that of a jinchuuriki in tailed-form.
In the second stage, his skin turns dark-grey and his hair turns dark blue. His sclerae turns black and his Sharingan is forced to show itself. Additionally, he can grow webbed-claw-shaped wings from his back and a dark, star-shaped mark appeared across the bridge of his nose.
|CS Lv. 1||5||3.5||5||3.5||4.5||5||5||5||36.6|
|CS Lv. 2||5||3.5||5||4||4.5||5(+1)||5||5||38|